This function will align paths using visible perspective or parallel grids and will restore previous paths for existing Warp and Deperspective layers. Aligning quadrangle paths is useful for
Depespective functions, aligning linear paths is useful for further stroking.
Aligning 4-points quadrangle paths¶
- Select a Path Object with one or more 4-points quadrangle paths
- Make sure two grid layers of the same type are visible
Aligning 2-points linear paths¶
- Select a Path Object with one or more 2-points linear paths
- Make sure one or two grid layers are visible
Restoring previous warp path¶
After update 2.4.0
Fix Paths can restore paths that were used to create Warp and Deperspective layers. Note that this will work only with layers created with 2.4.0 and newer.
- Select a warped or deperspectified layer
- Make sure no paths are selected
An example of restoring of a warp path of a deperspective layer and using it to create new grids: